Workshops Page

Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of Year SALE


Hellooooooo my friends, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got to spend some time with friends and family and those you care about.
Santa was extra good to me this year and among many gifts he gave me a colour printer! Woo hoo!

As you can see from the lack of blog posts, my inspiration and motivation for making bags for sale has taken a rather long holiday. I thought it was just a quick break but alas it has gone awol and not returned as yet.

I am still being creative on a daily basis but my sewing machine is enjoying the slower pace.

I don't know if this is permanent, but for now I am just going with the flow and seeing where my creative ideas take me. It feels quite strange but I guess this is how it's meant to be for right now.

SO, I'm having a 50% off all stock End of year SALE to clear out any remaining stock, which isn't much, but there are still some gems in the online store. Nothing over $65. Just enter the code ENDOFYEAR2011 at the check out to receive the discount. Sale starts tomorrow and ends Friday 6th January

I'm not sure when I'll be back doing regular posts here but I will be posting my exploring on the facebook page, so if you'd like to keep in touch, which I would love, please pop over every now and then for a peek.

Have a great and safe holiday if you're on holidays and I hope the week goes quick if you're back at work already.

Bye for now.

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me