Workshops Page

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pretty Pretties All In A Row

What have I been up to lately? Well...not a great deal in the crafty world. I've been doing a lot of thinking about the direction I want to head for the next half of this year. No conclusions yet but hopefully the light bulb will come on very soon.


When I was visiting my Mum recently I raided the closet and nicked a bunch of doilies whilst she wasn't looking. I saw this idea for half doily bunting somewhere and thought it was super cute. I think it will be very pretty hanging up at a baby or bridal shower. 

Image care of this blog

I've also been wanting to make red velvet cupcakes for ages. My friend Rita lurrrrrves these, so I made a batch for her yesterday. They didn't look quite as nice as the picture....but close enough. I forgot to take a photo before I put them in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me