Workshops Page

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If I Built A Studio It Would Look Like This

Last Friday was stage 1 of the Designer Travel Wallet workshop at No Chintz.


Oh how I wish I could sew in this studio every day, how yummy is it?


A lovely group of sewers and a nice class size of 5. I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together in stage 2 this Friday.


We'll be making the pretty Frame Purse you can see in the above picture in an April workshop. Stay tuned for more details.


Lisa sewing up a storm.


Emma concentrating to get her credit card slot measurements just right.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! What a fabulous space. the fabric walls and shades look awesome. Love your photos and stories. I am sure the April class will be fabulous. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me