Workshops Page

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gocco Love




Last month I went to a Gocco workshop run by The Brown Owls group.

Here we are listening hard like good little student's

Until then I had never heard of Gocco. Now I understand what the missing link was in my life...the shining light I had been searching for....well, maybe not that bad but let me tell you, you've got to get your hands on some gocco if you haven't already.



Check out what I made and this was just my first go. I could go crazy with this thing. Birthday cards, tags for my bags, gift tags to send to you lovely people when you shop online, you can do sooooooo many things.


And what others made.



The kit is pricy though, so I will have to save up and be on my best behaviour. My birthday is coming up soon, hmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I went through a gocco stage too late last year. Such fun. I found that the kits are soooo much cheaper on Ebay. The best ones were on the american ebay so good time to buy... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me