Workshops Page

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The First Step Is To Take Action

Are you one of those people that says "I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna" and you still haven't got there 12 months later? Well it's time to stop talking honey and start walking.

I find if I have an idea and the idea is quite big, then I just don't get started on making it happen as it's too overwhelming. The trick is to break it down into smaller, not so overwhelming chunks and then take action.

So stop just talking about it and actually take the first step to making it happen. If you keep taking small action steps toward your goal then you will eventually get there.

It feels so good to know that you are actually moving forward toward your goal.

Just take the first step and the others will follow.

So if you've been thinking about doing a market, book that stall, or if you want to write a book, start the first page.

Check out this video of April from Blacksburg Belle at the Etsy Symposium. She has some great tips for getting you started.

Watch live streaming video from etsy at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me