Workshops Page

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello Out There


Hello out there my blog friends. Where in the world are you? What do you do? Do you like peanut butter on apple slices? Do you sleep with the fan on even when it's cold because you like the breeze on your face? Do you throw a tantrum like a 2 year old when your boyfriend asks you to drink cough medicine? What are you giving your mum for Christmas?
These are just a few things that I'd love to know about you.


I feel like we've been going out for about a year now and I know nothing about you. So please leave a comment below and tell me a little or a lot about yourself. 


Yes, that means you too, the person who says "she's talking to everyone else, not me"


Is it greedy of me to want my own little creative community? I think not.

3 comments:

  1. If you are free Tuesday morning, I will tell you all about me, haha. Seriously, if you are free, I would love to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! So many questions..Cannot say i have tried p.butter and apple slices?? Will have to try it. I have bought my mum a sparkly clip to hang her handbag on when she is out and am making her some cotton pj's. I throw a tantrum when my husband wakes me up in the morning even earlier then the kids. Have really enjoyed reading your blog this year..What amazing things you have acheived. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind words Elizabeth, it doesn't always feel that way so it is lovely to get that feedback.

    I was actually thinking of doing a blog post on the "handbag butler". I have one and they are awesome. Everyone always asks me where I got it. Your mum will love it.
    Apple and peanut butter slices are yummo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me