Workshops Page

Friday, November 26, 2010

New Bags Ready For The Weekend Market


I've been sewing like a mad lady this week to get these pretty ladies finished for the markets this weekend.


The first two are made from Amy Butlers new collection Soul Blossoms, which was released just last week. I've been waiting for it to come out for about 3 months now. I was really struggling for inspiration as I haven't been able to find any new fabric I love love loved...never fear, inspiration is here.


I was hoping it would be out when I was in the states a couple of weeks ago, but alas it came out the week after I got back....poo.


So if you like one of these pretties, pop down to Paddington Markets tomorrow and check them out. Be sure to say hi too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me