Workshops Page

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

Why not get creative this Christmas and make your friends and family a gift.

A handmade gift is so personal and shows that you put a lot of time, effort and love into their prezzie.

Here is a link to a load of free bag patterns for you to get your crafty mojo on.

Oh and this is what my new bag pattern turned out like that I was working on the other week. I'm not in love with it so it won't be going on sale at the markets.




BUT....I am in love with this new bag which I made last week and will be working on some more this week for Saturdays market at Paddington.

Mmmmm Leather strap. Not the best photo as I was in a rush


What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasha,

    I love the bags. Great design & fabrics. I particular like the first one.

    Take care

    Vinh

    ArtSHINE.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me