Workshops Page

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Paddington Debut Tomorrow

Well it's here, my first Paddington Market is tomorrow and I am super excited. I have no idea how it's going to go but I have a good feeling about it. I hope the weather is like today, how nice is this sunshine?

Yesterday I met with a new fabric store in East Redfern, Remnant House, they would like to stock some of my bags and have already bought four. That's really awesome news for me, I feel like I have taken a step forward.

Picked up some gorgeous upholstery fabrics yesterday as well and I'm crazily trying to get them ready for tomorrows market.
Here is a sneak peek at a half made clutch, isn't she just beautiful!

I know I know, it doesn't match my spring/summer colour selection but perhaps my thing will be to have mini collections. I have this fabric in black and red too, so maybe that's how I will work it.

Check out these beauties, how cool is this! So Australiana 
(said in best Kath & Kim accent)

I'm also working on a new design, here is the first finished sample. I'm not 100% happy with it yet but we're getting there. I'd love to know what you think of it, any suggestions are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow! if I wasn't teaching I'd come by and say hello. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the market!
    Re: the bag, not sure if I can see it properly, but I would probably take the contrast fabric all the way over the straps, rather than ending at the top of the bag?? Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. It was a stunning day. Not a huge day for sales but I'll keep at it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me