Workshops Page

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My First Market At Paddington

Up at 7am, load up the van, pull my left ass muscle in the process, yes I said ass muscle and then down at the markets by 8:30am.
First stop, the market office to pay for my stall and to be shown where to get the legs for my table. I was in the "new designer" section, which was a little courtyard with beautiful morning sun.

My friend Chihiro came down to say hi

It took quite a while to set up as I had to work out how I wanted the stall to look. By 10am I was ready to go. Lucky I have Cam to help me out, I wouldn't have been able to do it without him as I couldn't lift anything after pulling my muscle.

My lovely Aunty Lorraine, the retail queen, came down to help me out for a while.


Tao is a fashion designer and had a stall next to mine. He's there every week and his label is Oat Designs. Check out his designs and he's only in his second year of study. Oh so funky and reasonably priced. He's also a life saver in his spare time! Check out the cepts people, they're huge!



Not a great day for sales but all went quite smoothly for my first Paddington Market. I'll definitely give it another go next month.

I'm off on my first freeby photography assistant shoot tomorrow. I have no idea what it is yet but I'm pumped I've got a foot in the door.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me