Workshops Page

Friday, August 6, 2010

Progress On The Suit Bag

It's Friday!!!! Woo Hoo!

I have progressed a little further on the suit bag (see previous post), I only have the strap to add now.
I think I'm going to make it black with some of the suiting along the sides in piping. I think that will help give the strap more shape and stiffness. What do you think? Suggestions welcome.



I used the top chest suit pocket and also the inner secret pocket to make....pockets


My first attempt at this style of zipper, not bad for first go. Just type "zipper" in the search box at the top and you will see the link for the "concealed zipper". I followed those instructions

If I make another one I'll make it a little shorter so it's not so much like a canoe shape.

I'm going into "The Craft Room" Saturday morning to familiarise myself with the sewing machines. Otherwise we could be in a spot of bother for my Laminated Bag Class.

Matilda's Market is on this Sunday and I've never been. I might check that out to see if it's worth me making kids Bedside Organisers.

Have a great weekend peeps, I'll certainly be enjoying my first weekend back in Sydney town with my side kick, starting with Friday drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me