Workshops Page

Friday, August 27, 2010

A New Bag Design....At Last

So this is what happens when I sit down to design a new workshop bag. I planned to design a bag for the beach, with a plastic pocket to put your wet swimmers in and big enough for a towel etc.
Hmmmm.... not looking much like a beach bag to me.








I started to experiment with leather for the first time and I'm very happy with my first attempt.

I used goats leather which is very soft and smells oh so good....sorry Mr Goat.

I put a leather trim on the bottom so it doesn't get dirty, leather straps and a wide leather trim inside for extra goatness.

Would love to know what you think.

Now... back to designing that beach bag for the workshop.

2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous. Who needs a beach bag when you have a bag that looks like that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim :-) How's your bags going?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me