Workshops Page

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Warm Fuzzy In The Post

Isn't it nice to receive an unexpected gift? It doesn't have to be big, just a little something that lets you know someone is thinking about you.

The amazing paper shop I visited in Malvern the other week, Rock Paper Scissors, inspired me to make a little something for my bestie, Simone.

I saw this in the shop, so I bought some paper and other supplies and spent an evening crafting.
No pressure to produce something amazing, just a warm fuzzy for my friend.


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart 
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

How nice is that!

Check out my awesome mini bunting. I think I saw that on the Crafty Minx blog.
I even sewed the paper, which was pretty cool. Not bad for my first attempt at paper craft I think.

Why not send a warm fuzzy to a friend, just because you can.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Sasha. That's so lovely.
    When are you coming home?
    Eveleigh's no fun without you.
    Fran xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon Fran, soon. I'm booked in for Eveleigh in September, Yay! Back at the beginning of August so I can finally come to crafternoons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me