Workshops Page

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Coming Home To Sydney

I've been a bit slow with posts recently, the reason being I'M MOVING HOME TO SYDNEY!!! Wooo hoooooo!
This means I will be back to making regular appearances at the Eveleigh Artisan Market.
I've also applied for Paddington Markets, so hopefully I'll be there as well.
It will also be easier to plan workshops as I won't have to factor in flights and carrying everything on the plane and, and, and....

So the past week I've been getting myself organised to move out. I sold my beloved car Bertha on Monday, bye bye Bertha, I hope you're third owner enjoys you as much as I did. You're cruise control was always a highlight of my driving experience.

My house is vacant and waiting for a tenant. Not sure where the housing crisis they keep talking about is, but I hope it goes to Wyndham Vale quick smart. Two open inspections and only two people through!

Cam and I have scored a re-location camper-van from Britz for $5/day + $150 petrol!
I thought it would be fun to make the trip home a road trip. A nice little ending to the past 6 months of travelling between Sydney and Melbourne.

I went to the Quilt & Craft Show last week. I found some new fabric shops to buy from online.
One is Be Be Bold Japanese Textiles. They had other nice fabrics besides Japanese ones but they had some very good strapping for bag handles. It's not on their website yet though but should be by September they said.

Another stall, Craft Queen, were selling some very awesome ribbons and trims. They had ribbon from an Anna Maria Horner fabric collection. I don't know what I'm going to use it for but I had to get some.
Here is a photo from my i-phone, sorry, the big camera is packed in a box.


See you soooooooooon Sydney! Road trip here we come.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your return to Sydney... am very happy for you. All the best with your house in Melbourne too.

    And have loads of fun creating some amazing products with your new purchases.

    Enjoy the rest of your week Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so glad you'll be back! Have fun getting into the markets I hope it works out for you and enjoy the road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marie-Nicole and Susan, only two more sleeps and I'm off, woo hoo. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me