Workshops Page

Friday, July 2, 2010

All You Need To Know About Machine Needles

You wouldn't think these spiky things could make a significant difference to your stitching, trust me, they sure can.


I really don't know much about needles. I always use denim needles as I'm usually sewing through thick layers of fabric. Apart from this my knowledge about sewing machine needles is zip, nada.

Thankfully the lovely Lisa Lam of U-Handbag has come to our rescue once again and posted a great blog all about the oh so spiky ones.

She clearly explains needle size and the different types and their uses right here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi !! Thanks for the link about needles - will be sure to check it out. and just LOVE the new look - gorgeous. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elizabeth, Thanks, I played around with some paper and came up with my little birdy flying away with the bag :-) Hope all is going well up in sunny Coffs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me