Workshops Page

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Goodies In The Shop

Happy Friday! That came quick didn't it?


What have I been up to this week? I decided to indulge in one of the many pleasures of working from home. I finally ventured into a cafe here in Werribee to do some work on my laptop, whilst sipping on a pot of tea and nibbling some sourdough toast. I could definitely get used to it.

I've also been getting ready for next week when Frankie comes out. I have no idea what will happen or if anything will happen, but I am getting ready nonetheless.


I'm looking forward to the Etsy Party tonight at Thread Den. Not sure what I should take as my "plate" to share; any ideas are welcome.

I loaded up some new goodies in the online shop last night. Here are a couple of pics; more here.

Have a super weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasha,
    I love your new logo. The bird & the cage are so cute. Have fun with your workshop this weekend

    Vinh
    www.artSHINE.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me