Workshops Page

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Party Time


funky vintage bunting from http://www.lushlee.com/

It's Etsy's birthday this month and creatives all over (the world?) are having a craft party to celebrate.

I'll be hanging out with the cool creatives of Melbourne Friday night at Thread Den, Brunswick. It looks like everyone will be bringing along a plate of food and something crafty to do.
I'm VERY EXCITED as this is the first craft community gathering I will have been to since moving here nearly 5 months ago!
So if you're in Melbourne why not come along and introduce yourself.
(Kim, hope you can make it)

If you're in Sydney, you can get along to the Etsy party at Notebook magazines The Craft Room.

Party on people!

1 comment:

  1. Haha thanks! Yes I will be there. Late but with my crafty bells on. I love your new background. Very Nice.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me