Workshops Page

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Goodies From America


I received my first online book purchase this week, "The Handmade Marketplace; how to sell your crafts locally, globally and online" by Kari Chapin.

Kari covers helpful topics such as branding your business, advertising and publicity, marketing and heaps more handy topics I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into.
My old buddy old pal Amy Butler has even written a comment for the book.

You can listen to a podcast interview about the book with the quirky Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood from Craftsanity.com here.

Through her book Kari is going to help me grow Faint Impressions into a global empire! Well, actually I would settle for a local empire; who are we kidding here, I would settle for break even at this point in time. BUT, by this time next year I'm sure I'll be laughing with Oprah about my tough climb to the top and how you too can achieve greatness just like me.
She'll be telling everyone to go out and buy my autobiography for details; it will be on her book list so will become an instant best seller and guess what, there's a free copy for everyone in the audience! (insert audience squeal here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me