Workshops Page

Friday, June 25, 2010

Faint Impressions & frankie Have Morning Tea

Well peeps, it's official official. I've seen it with my own eyes and the Bedside Organiser is in the current issue of frankie magazine! Page 22 to be precise.

My good friend Steph introduced me to frankie a couple of years ago.
In an instant I was buried in her polaroid treated pages and joyful in the fact that there was a magazine out there made just for me. Quirky photography, interviews with fellow makers, funny reviews and interviews with interesting people. Happy there were no stories of the latest overnight celeb going to rehab or the adoption of baby number 8 from some far off land. Even Cam likes a bit of frankie, which says a lot!



When you start a business there are certain ideas you have about what you consider to be a success.
For me, one of those was having product in a magazine.
When I first started getting serious about Faint Impressions, I dreamt of having a product or even myself featured in frankie. It seemed a far off reality and I actually thought it was unattainable. I guess I just didn't have the confidence in myself or products and that world seemed foreign to me.
So the fact that my goal has come to fruition fills my tummy with joy joy joy.

It's a big step for me, as I'm sure is anyones first magazine feature.

It actually feels like I'm making progress, yay!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sasha.

    I was excited for you the other day when I got my mag in the mail, remembered your bedside organiser was going to be in there, flicked through quickly to find it, saw it there, and then felt this rush of excitement on your behalf.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic Sasha. My husband actually likes Frankie too..... and has been known to even buy it if he is in the right place at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marie-Nicole. How are your products going in Canberra? I'm thinking of doing the handmade market n Canberra for a weekend away, it looks really nice.

    Hi Belinda, it's get the men are reading up on the craftyness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My products are selling like hot cakes down in Canberra there this month.

    A handmade market would be great to do. All the best with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me