Workshops Page

Friday, May 14, 2010

Vietnam Here We Come



This Sunday Cam and I are jet-setting off to Vietnam for a 15 day tour from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi.

I've busily been searching for clothes that I'm going to get made at the tailors in Hanoi. Apparently they can make anything, leather shoes, leather bags and clothes galore. So I'm going to get frocked up with some floral 50's dresses, a copy of my favourite pair of pants and a nice winter coat.

Vietnam is supposed to be the hot spot for great silk; such a shame I'm not really a silk kinda gal, who knows though, I may be converted.

I'm going to practice my photography whilst we're there, so keep an eye out for some pics when we get back.

Bon voyage!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so exciting! I'd be like a kid in a candy store with all those tailors. I hope you find some non silk material that you can use for your bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip, looking forward to hearing all about it and looking at what I'm sure will be amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me