Workshops Page

Friday, May 21, 2010

Faint Impressions Will Feature In The Next Issue Of Frankie


Yes peeps, I have received THE WORD that my Bedside Organiser will feature in the frank bits section of the next issue of Frankie Magazine, out June 23rd.

Can you BELIEVE IT!!!??? I certainly can't and won't until I have a copy in my hot little hands and staring at the picture.

Frankie is my favourite magazine and it has been a goal of mine to have one of my products in it since I started Faint Impressions. So this is soooooooooooooo very exciting for me.
Needless to say I jumped up and down and screamed when I found out.

Don't worry, you'll hear more about it when it comes out; I won't be able to shut up about it.

Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting. Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me