Workshops Page

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SALE SALE SALE

My favourite photo of my mum, how funky does she look!

Faint Impressions is having its first ever official SALE to celebrate Mothers Day.
Where would we be without them? Well, we wouldn't be born is where we'd be, dah!

I'm lucky enough to be able to say that my mum is one of my best friends. We chat almost every second day about everything and nothing. There would be many sewing projects left unfinished had I not been able to ring the book of all sewing knowledge.

So in honour of my talented, courageous and gorgeous mum, I am offering 15% off the purchase price of all Out & About and Fortune Cookie Bags online.

SALE starts today and ends Mother Day 9th May.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo, she looks fabulous. All the best with the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic - love the sunnys how funky are they? I am blessed with a great Mum too. Elizabeth X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me