Workshops Page

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me (for yesterday)


It's not very often that I buy a bag because I'm the bag lady of course, but I'm a sucker for a good leather bag, especially the medium brown or tan colour. I spotted this second hand beauty in the stall across from me at the Fitzroy Market on Saturday. Seen as though I wasn't selling anything I thought I'd spend some money. I got it for $50, a bargain I say. I justified it as a birthday present to myself.

Mothers Day is not too far away, I wonder what will be happening at FI headquarters to celebrate....


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!!! love the bag.

    So does that mean you too are an Aries? My b'day was at the end of last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    Absolutely you deserve the bag as a birthday pressie to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, Aries I am and stubborn as a sheep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! It is so important that you spoil yourself on this day, It was my birthday on the 16th of April and i hit the shops. bought a pair of shoes, pair of earings and winter pjs...lucky it is only once a year!! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me