Workshops Page

Friday, April 16, 2010

Faint Impressions First Sponsor Event


Recently I was asked to sponsor the six week challenge at my local Contours gym by donating a bag for a prize.
The aim of the challenge is to go to the gym regularly and eat healthy food for six weeks in order to lose weight and feel great.

There were signs up in the gym listing the sponsors and my name was on it. I also got to leave some business cards in the gym and my designer profile, which will help the locals get to know about me.

I made this lovely clutch purse for one of the prizes which was handed out on the presentation night. I gave a little speech about how I started making bags and where they can be bought.

It was a first for me so I thought it was pretty cool. The lady who won the clutch seemed to like it and said she would have to hide it from her daughter otherwise she may not see it again.

4 comments:

  1. Well Done Sasha,

    What a great Idea!. I is great to see you think outside of the square. The key is to "Leverage" you contacts. Be a sponsor like what you do or do a joint venture with local and complimentary businesses.

    Keep up the great work!

    Vinh Van Lam
    Quantum Compass
    Business Lifestyle Coach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sasha, I have some of that lovely Florence Broadhurst fabric in my stash, in a blue that is hard to describe. If you wanted a bit for some bags, let me know. I am sure I could part with a little bit (it has been in my stash for a few years now, and I have only used a little).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Sasha... the clutch and your display look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clutch is gorgeous.. she is a lucky lady (or her daughter is..) What a great way to get your name out there! Hope you get heaps of business from it. Elizabeth X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me