Workshops Page

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exciting Bag Making Workshop News


I have decided to ramp things up on the bag making workshops front.
It's my goal for people who attend to experience the best bag making workshops in Sydney; after which I will seek to conquer the world.

I would like for you to walk away raving about how you've created a high quality bag you're proud of, improved your sewing skills and confidence, met new people, sipped on cups of yummy tea and eaten scrumptious cake (the full fat kind).

So... to help me make all of the above happen I need a wee favour from you all.
I need to do a bit of re-con so I've put together a very short questionnaire with just 5 quick questions.

Could you please spare two minutes out of your busy day and complete the questionnaire?
Click here to go to questionnaire supa fast

Your precious time is very much appreciated, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I filled out your survey (even though i am not in sydney) hope that is OK. Your classes sound amazing already so no doubt you are already on your way to having the best in SYDNEY!! Great to set your sights high. Elizabeth X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me