Workshops Page

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bedside Organiser Features On Ink & Spindle Blog

My first bit of cyber press, woo hoo!!


Talented Melbourne girls Teegs, Bianca and Lara from Ink & Spindle have kindly featured my bedside organiser on their blog.

On another very exciting note, this week I should find out if I've been accepted to do the Sydney Finders Keepers Market.
Having a stall at the market is something I have aspired to since I started getting serious about this bag malarkey. So cross your fingers for me as I really REALLY really want to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good luck Sasha. Unfortunately we are going to miss Finders Keepers this time..... we are O/S that weekend. That would be so good for you if you got in..... there were so many people there when we visited the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me