Workshops Page

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pick Of The Week

This is my favourite clutch at the moment.

I thought I'd share my pick of the week with you just to help you get through the rest of your Monday.

Measuring 19.5cm high and 31cm wide this scarlet beauty is made from quality upholstery fabric with a musk pink drill lining that's as yummy as a life saver lolly. Front flap is made from 100% cotton and features three birds resting on the branches of beautiful cherry blossoms. Magnetic snap closure and reinforced with a medium interfacing for support and shape. The perfect size to carry all of the essentials with style, these little birdies are bound to draw attention from all corners of the room.

Available to buy from my online shop for $55, it would make a lovely mothers day gift. Free postage within Australia until the end of this week.


Clutch-Cherry Blossom Birds

Inside view-mmm pink and red, I just love it!

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! Absolutely adore the cherry blossom print. You are so clever. Elizabeth X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really lovely!!! Such a pretty fabric

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me