Workshops Page

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February Workshop

From left Lizy, Elizabeth and Zoe enjoying the day

A splendiferous day was had by all at the February workshop. Splendiferous is my new word from google dictionary, pretty fancy huh?


With great crafty company, we sewed the day away, drinking endless cups of tea and indulging in delicate pieces of cake. I just can't think of a better way to spend the day.


Some beautiful fabrics where out on display, including a few that I have in my ever increasing stash.


There were a good range of skill levels and the birthday girl, Lizy, even made modifications to the pattern. Awesome.


All the bags turned out great and I'm sure everyone has received many compliments on their crafty achievement and is inspired to do more.


Thanks again for coming Lizy, Zoe and Elizabeth.


Lizy's bag, love the owl

Zoe's bag, always a soft spot for Amy Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me