Workshops Page

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Come On, Vogue

I've been watching the TV series "Mad Men", which if you like the style of the 50's is a must see. Peggy & Joan are my favourite characters and I can't stand Pete Smith!!
I LOVE the dresses Peggy wears. Oh how I wish I could walk around in her wardrobe all day, well maybe not all day as going to the loo looks a tad cumbersome.

Watching the show reminded me of a 1950's Vogue pattern I bought about a year ago. It's been quite a while since I've found time to make something pretty to wear. I can't wait until I make this dress; it takes 6.5 meters of fabric! Not just any fabric will be up to the task but I am surely on the look out for the perfect one.

I'll post a photo when I've made it, who knows when that will be though.


I wonder if my waist will look like this too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me