Workshops Page

Monday, March 1, 2010

And The Winner Is....

Elizabeth Cook from Frolic in Fabric is the WINNER of the "My Favourite Studio" competition.

This is currently Elizabeth's lovely studio; however very very soon she will be the proud owner of a brand spanking new one with timber floors and gorgeous white bi-folding doors.
How will you decorate it? There are so many pretty things to choose from.

Current studio, can you spot the hidey hole?

I admire anyone who can find a little studio space and time when they have children. Actually, I admire anyone who has children.

She even has her own dress model, which comes in very handy when trying to hem your own skirts. Much better than standing on the coffee table and getting your boyfriend to pin your skirt hem, reiterating over and over "make sure it's straight!"

The new studio, soon to be finished

Here is the surprise package Elizabeth will receive in the post any day now.

I hope you like it Elizabeth and have a ball decorating the new studio when it's finished.

P.S Don't forget to come out every now and then to feed the kids :-)

Surprise package

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog Sasha. Lots of colour and great pics. Fun to read. you are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pat,what a lovely thing to say. I really appreciate you telling me that, gave me a warm fuzzy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me