Workshops Page

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Studio


My studio "Inspiration" view.

My studio "Where it all happens" view.

Well I'm finally back in blog-land people, sorry for the absence, it isn't easy getting internet in these new housing estates. Yup, I moved into my new house last week and have been having loads of fun setting up my new studio.

I think it's interesting to see other peoples creative space, so I thought I'd share mine with you.
I was going to tidy up a bit before I took the photos, but of course, I don't sit in a tidy studio all week whilst making my darlings, so here it is in it's full glory. I haven't had a lot of time to make a big mess, but trust me, it won't take long.

I would love to see your creative space, so send a photo to s_faint@hotmail.com.
My favourite one will receive a little surprise package in the post.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! See you at Eveleigh next Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations being in your new home. And your new studio space... hope you're enjoying Melbourne!

    I recently changed rooms for my studio and have been re-decorating so I'll be posting soon on my inspirational space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your new studio looks fantastic! Very organised and uncluttered - wish i could say the same for mine. I am still at the dining room table but hopefully not for much longer. We are putting down the floor this weekend so will send some pics very soon. Thanks for your encouragement. X. E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sasha,

    Wow! you have been working hard Luv. Love your studio space. Looking for to our chat this Thursday and you can tell me all about it.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of your comments everyone.
    Yep I will be at Eveleigh this weekend, madly sewing at the moment.
    Looking forward to seeing the pics Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sasha,
    Thanks for the comments on my blog.
    I hope you don't mind but I have linked you to my blogspot.
    I love your blog and am checking yours out and getting inspired by the layout. I am still finding my way around getting it set up.
    How are you enjoying your Melbourne Studio??
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me