Workshops Page

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No, It's a Bedside Organiser



In the frenzy of trying to think of original gifts for Christmas, I put together this bedside organiser. Beside my bed is always a mess and Cameron is often tripping over my things, so this will help me be more organised. I'm pretty sure I'll have these babies available at my next market at Eveleigh on Sun 7 Feb.

You may recognise the fabric, it's my absolute favourite from Amy Butler. Sadly I can't source a new batch anywhere and I'm down to the last metre or so. This last ration will be saved for a creation of super-dooper deliciousnessness.

I am also in the process of designing a jewellery pouch. I thought you may be interested in seeing my design process once I have an idea, so I will do a post on that soon.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the organiser.

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea Sash.
    luv the bedside organiser.
    Cant wait to see all your new ranges for this summer.
    Happy New Year

    Vinh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    Look forward to seeing the progress of the jewellery pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Especially if you don't have room for a bedside table or you just want to keep the bedside table clutter free. It will be especially great for kids to. Love IT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me