Workshops Page

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rocking The Entertainment Centre With Keith Urban


I'm definitely a country girl and last Wednesday I proved that by going to see Keith Urban.
Fantastic concert, I sang along to all the words, oh, and did I mention THAT I TOUCHED HIM! Yes people, I touched Keith Urban, the man who goes home to Nicole freakin Kidman!
Now, I've never been one to drool over Keith but I must say it was a highlight and I would do it again if i could.
A very cool touch during the concert was the you tube clips of people singing his songs on the big screens.

So my fame touches this year are racked up to good old John Farnham and Keith Urban.

1 comment:

  1. Am so envious, I would have loved to see Keith Urban in concert... sounds like you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me