Workshops Page

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Most Successful Market So Far


I've been a little quiet over the last few weeks because I've been madly getting ready for the Eveleigh Artisan market today. I am happy to report that my efforts were well worth it. Eleven Faint Impressions now have a lovely new home, the best market so far and I am over the moon.
All of my new fortune cookie range sold today, but not to worry if you missed out as I will be making some more.

The next market is not until February 7th, so it's now time for a well earned sewing break, a few days perhaps, I will have some time to make myself some funky summer skirts.

I've also set the date for the next bag workshop, which will be January 24th, so shoot me an email if you would like to book.

I've designed a couple of clutch purses, which I will load onto my online shop today. A lovely gift for a friend or for your kris kringle.


Have a super week, I am off to have some champagne to celebrate the day.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations on a wonderful day, your stall looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sasha,

    Your stall looked fab!
    So colourful with great design handbags.
    Bravo and congratulations.

    Keep up the great work

    Vinh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Sasha!!! A big CONGRATS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I was one of the 11. your wee bag is now in a very loving and stable environment and when it goes out is admired by all who pass by. thank you for bringing us together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anonymous
    Thank you for your lovely feedback. I'm so happy to hear that you've found true love and a wonderful relationship is unfolding! Out of curiosity, which Faint Impression did you fall for?
    Please feel free to tell your admirers that they too can find a love just like you did, online at www.faintimpressions.bigcartel.com
    Thank you so much for your support. You've made my day!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me