Workshops Page

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Shopping Done

The last Christmas package posted today, yiihaaa grandma! Why is it that at a time of year when we're supposed to be winding down, everyone seems to be wound up.

This year I thought I would be a true domestic Goddess and do some baking as mini gifts for my colleagues. I attempted to make some of Donna Hays macaroons for the first time in my life.

My first go was a serious flop but after consultation with my chef friend, having my eggs at room temperature and making sure there wasn't a trace of yoke in them, I got somewhere, and they were delicious if i do say so myself.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasha,

    Did you know Macaroon is my favourite sweet and I always to to bake some. I am sure they are yummy. where is mine LOL.

    Merry Xmas

    Vinh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me