Workshops Page

Saturday, November 28, 2009

More From Amy Butler



Amy Butler is on fire people! Check out these bags she has just released, they are SOOOOOO noice.
I've been away on holiday in Nelsons Bay last week and busy busy making my new bags for the December 6th Eveleigh Artisan Market. I am being held up though by my new second hand Bernina, which is driving me absolutely crazy! It just won't sew nice and being the perfectionist that I am, I am finding it difficult to cope with.
I will give you a sneak peak at the new bags very soon, watch this space.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sash,

    Looking forward to see your new range and have a great successful day at the Eveleigh Market.

    Vinh
    Business Lifestyle Coach
    Quantum Compass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me