Workshops Page

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Bag Design


Well here we have it, a new Faint Impressions design hot off the machine.

My favourite design so far and a great versatile handbag with all the necessary bells and whistles. Depending on the fabric it can be a day or night bag.

This bag will be available at the Everleigh Artisans' Markets December 6th.
I think it looks great in this fabric. This is the bag that my workshop buddies will be making!

I took a quick trip to Martin Place for a photo-shoot with my gorgeous model. Thanks for braving the public stairs at the height of lunch time Olivia.

Let me know what you think below by making a comment.

P.S There are some really cool installations in random laneways throughout Sydney at the moment. See bird cages below, this one includes lovely bird sounds like in the bush. Ahh home sweet home..... nearly. Do something different at lunch time and check them out-Laneways by George


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me