Workshops Page

Monday, October 5, 2009

Everleigh Markets Debut




I did it!
I finally did a market and I loved it! In the morning I was feeling nervous but by the time everything started I was fine. So many people came to look at the bags and commented on how nice they were and how much they liked the fabrics. It was great to get feedback from the market place.
I chatted with lots of people and it was just so nice to be surrounded by others who were also getting out there with a stall. The vibe was great and I could have easily spent the money I made on some lovely hand crafted wares.
I am most excited about the 15 people that signed up to my bag making class list! THANK YOU to those people and I will be in touch with news very soon.
I plan to return to the markets next month when the weather is warmer and the shoppers are a plenty.



video

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Your bags are great!

    ... and your stall looks really colourful too!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me