Workshops Page

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Botanical Gardens Photo Shoot


I spent the mildly sunny day today taking photos of my latest bags in the Botanical Gardens. All the tulips have gone already so I'm glad Cam & I went a few weeks ago.
I also did a photo shoot yesterday for my Bag Workshops, which will be starting in the very near future! I've sent out an invite to a couple of friends for the first workshop to be my guinea pigs, woo hoo! Express your interest in the workshop by leaving your comment below.
Lots to do at the moment; things just seem to be rolling into place these last few weeks and man it feels gooooooood!
Hope you all have a super week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasha,

    Well done!

    Love the High Tea photo for your handbag workshop.

    Love your blogs as well.

    Vinh Van Lam

    Business LifeStyle Coach
    Quantum Compass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me