Workshops Page

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stitches & Craft Show (Sydney)

The stitches and craft show was awesome!!! A lot of inspiring people there doing their thing.
I saw some great clutch purses from Berlinski, had a chat with the girls from Ink & Spindle and ran into Kristen Doran again, I swear she must think I'm stalking her.
I did it the right way this time. I arrived when the gates opened, thinking there wouldn't be many people there yet. Ohhhhh lordy was I wrong! Hoards of people where there by 9.30am and the doors didn't open until 10:00am. I started with my MUST SEE stands and then moved onto browsing others. Stopped for a yummo baked lunch, followed by a few studio sessions on blogging, how to turn your craft into a business and reupholstering a chair. All which were very cool. I finished the day at 4pm being quite proud of myself for not buying everything I liked. If you didn't go this year, you should definitely go next!


I like collecting pretty business cards when I visit craft shops and shows, here are a few

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me